Terms and Conditions
1) The duty hours for drivers is from 8.00 AM to 8 PM. (as per the regulation set by the driver associations in Kerala). These timing are not applicable for arrivals/pick up.
2) Any complaints/issues related to the driver to be intimated to our representative promptly during the service itself so that we can take necessary actions to yield a better service.
3) In the event of circumstances/situations such as road blockage due to strike/agitation, road construction, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns journey time can vary enormously at all times of year, which is beyond our control and additional expenses incurred due to these reasons has to be borne by the agent / client.
4) Vehicles will be provided strictly in AC mode only under all circumstances. We do not provide non-ac services – (means during running window glass would remain closed always with AC ON always).
5) Vomiting on seats and floor are subjected to additional cleaning charges payable at nearby service centres directly by the passenger.
6) Consumption of alcohol/smoking is strictly prohibited inside the vehicles.
7) Sedan cars are not equipped with luggage carrier on top. Only bigger cars are equipped with luggage carrier on top such as Ertiga/Lodgy/Innova, etc…
8) Rates are quoted in INR (Indian Rupees)
Cancellation Policy – Cars (cancellation should be updated by mail)
1) Cancellation before one day prior to journey date – Full advance refund in 72 hours
2) Cancellation within one day to journey date – No refund
Cancellation Policy – Tempo Travellers & Buses (cancellation should be updated by mail)
1) Cancellation before Three days prior to journey date – Full advance refund in 72 hours
2) Cancellation within Three days to journey date – No refund